Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Dani Clay Songs - Off My Face Lyrics

Off My Face Lyrics By Dani Clay Songs Album: not on an album Year: 2013 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Off My Face Youtube Music Video

Dani Clay - Off My Fac
Dani Clay - Off My Face


Dani Clay - Off My Face Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: not on an album
Released: 2013

Off My Face Lyrics


Off My Face
  • According to the lady herself, this is a song about a relative, though it would not be politic to divulge too much information.

    "Back in his younger days he was quite reckless, the pressure of family life and being at home with the wife wasn't as appealing as the pub with his mates," Clay explained.

    Fortunately, even most teenage delinquents eventually grow up, and that is what happened here. You wouldn't recognize him now. (thanks, Alexander Baron - London, England)

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget