Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Deftones Songs - Digital Bath Lyrics

Digital Bath Lyrics By Deftones Songs Album: White Pony Year: 2000 You move like I want to To see like your eyes do We are downstairs where No one can see

Deftones - Digital Bat
Deftones - Digital Bath


Deftones - Digital Bath Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: White Pony
Released: 2000

Digital Bath Lyrics


You move like I want to
To see like your eyes do
We are downstairs where
No one can see
New life break away
Tonight I feel like more
Tonight I
You make the water warm
You taste foreign
And I know you can see
The cord break away
'Cause tonight I feel like more
Tonight I feel like more
Tonight I feel
Feel like more
You breathed
Then you stopped
I breathed then dried you off
And tonight
I feel like more
Tonight

Writer/s: MORENO, CHINO CAMILO / CHENG, CHI / CUNNINGHAM, ABE / CARPENTER, STEPHEN
Publisher: Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Digital Bath
  • Lead singer Chino Moreno wrote this song thinking about a sexual fantasy he had about luring a girl into a bath, electrocuting her, then dressing her back up.
  • Chino: "It was probably 5 in the morning - we were still up partying - and I just pictured this whole scenario of having this girl, bringing her downstairs and taking a bath and like, out of nowhere, just reaching back and electrocuting -- basically throwing some kind of electrical device in the bathtub and then taking her out of the bath and drying her off and putting her clothes back on."
  • This song was recorded live at KXTE's back patio in Las Vegas, Nevada in 2000. In the liner notes of the Deftones B-Sides And Rarities album, bassist Chi Cheng wrote: "This was recorded in the blistering Vegas heat at peak hangover time, early afternoon. It was a small, intimate deal, and I was glad we got to do this song stripped down, because I always hoped it would translate as well as it did." (thanks, Tim - PGH, PA, for above 3)

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget