Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

LostAlone Songs - Crusaders Lyrics

Crusaders Lyrics By LostAlone Songs Album: Shapes of Screams Year: 2014 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Crusaders Youtube Music Video

LostAlone - Crusader
LostAlone - Crusaders


LostAlone - Crusaders Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Shapes of Screams
Released: 2014

Crusaders Lyrics


Crusaders
  • Vocalist and guitarist Stephen Battelle wrote this song after watching Les Misérables in the cinema. He told Kerrang!: "Due to me writing the song in my head on the way home, I wasn't able to perform it on a conventional instrument. I had a cocktail, and while sitting there I dreamt that I had a guitar with the width of a single string penetrating the body. I made a quick call to guitar luthier Nigel Roberts, and six weeks later 'The Penetrator' was born. Basically, I had a guitar built that can only be used for one song, but when a riff's that good it's worth the effort."
  • The band made the decision to pay tribute to the guitar greats of the last century on this song so it became 'The History Of The Guitar.' Batelle explained: "Using nine guitars, each passage and each riff was played on the guitar synonymous with that player – Hank Marvin on a Strat, Jimmy Page on a Les Paul, Brian May on a Brian May copy (obviously) and BB King on a Lucille."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget