Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

The Rolling Stones Songs - I'm A King Bee Lyrics

I'm A King Bee Lyrics By The Rolling Stones Songs Album: The Rolling Stones Year: 1964 Lyrics: Not Found Available: I'm A King Bee Youtube Music Video

The Rolling Stones - I'm A King Bee
The Rolling Stones - I'm A King Bee


The Rolling Stones - I'm A King Bee Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: The Rolling Stones
Released: 1964

I'm A King Bee Lyrics


I'm A King Bee
  • This was originally recorded by Blues musician Slim Harpo, who was long a favorite of Mick Jagger. The Stones faithfully reproduced Harpo's version, even including all of his spoken asides. Mick Jagger didn't understand why listeners would choose the Stones version over Harpo's. He even stated in 1968, "I mean what's the point in listening to us do 'I'm A King Bee' when you can listen to Slim Harpo doing it?" (thanks, Joel - Chicago, IL)
  • Slim Harpo originally recorded this song in 1957. The Rolling Stones played it at their concerts in 1963-64 before recording it on their first album. (thanks, Bertrand - Paris, France)

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget