Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Olly Murs Songs - One of These Days Lyrics

One of These Days Lyrics By Olly Murs Songs Album: Right Place, Right Time Year: 2012 One of these days I'm gonna find someone to love One of these days I

Olly Murs - One of These Days
Olly Murs - One of These Days


Olly Murs - One of These Days Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Right Place, Right Time
Released: 2012

One of These Days Lyrics


One of These Days I'm gonna find someone to love
One of these days I'll find you if I don't give up.

Time is going by, I'm only getting older
Middle of the night, it's only getting colder
Are you cold out there too?

My room is big enough for the both of us
So won't you come around? Help me fill it up
'Cause I'm sitting here in all this space
Why don't you come and show your face?

One of these days I'm gonna find someone to love (Ahhh)
One of these days I'll find you if I don't give up (Ahhh)

Time is going by, I'm only getting older
Middle of the night, it's only getting colder
Are you cold out there too?

My room is big enough for the both of us
So won't you come around? Help me fill it up
Oh I'm sitting here in all this space
Why don't you come and show your face?

Ooooh! Oooh, yeah

One of these days I'm gonna find someone to love
One of these days I'll find you cause I won't give up

Writer/s: Bunetta, Julian / Kipner, Stephen Alan / Frampton, Andrew / Murs, Olly
Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., Universal Music Publishing Group, BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

One of These Days
  • This tune was the result of Olly Murs's first writing session in LA with Andrew Frampton, Steve Kipner and Julian Bunetta, the trio behind hits for The Script and JLS. He quipped to Glamour magazine: "This song is my 'get-the-violins-out' ballad on the album haha. It's basically me saying that I hope one day I'll fall in love and settle down."
  • Murs regularly played a stripped back version of the song unaccompanied on the piano during his Right Place Right Time Tour. He described his solo performances as "pretty daunting."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget