Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Nirvana Songs - Serve The Servants Lyrics

Serve The Servants Lyrics By Nirvana Songs Album: In Utero Year: 1993 Teenage angst has paid off well Now I'm bored and old Self-appointed judges judge Mo

Nirvana - Serve The Servants
Nirvana - Serve The Servants


Nirvana - Serve The Servants Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: In Utero
Released: 1993

Serve The Servants Lyrics


Teenage angst has paid off well
Now I'm bored and old
Self-appointed judges judge
More than they have sold

If she floats than she is not
A witch like we had thought
A down payment on another
One at Salem's lot

Serve The Servants - oh no
That legendary divorce is such a bore

As my bones grew they did hurt
They hurt really bad
I tried hard to have a father
But instead I had a dad

I just want you to know that I
Don't hate you anymore
There is nothing I could say
That I haven't thought before

Serve the servants - oh no
That legendary divorce is such a bore

Writer/s: KURT COBAIN
Publisher: BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Serve The Servants
  • This is Kurt Cobain's most autobiographical song. The lyrics contain references to his father ("I tried hard to have a father but instead I had a dad"), his wife Courtney Love ("If she floats, then she is not a witch") and his own success ("teenage angst has paid off well").
  • The witch reference about Courtney Love in the first verse was Cobain's frustration with the press for constantly vilifying Love as a horrible wife, mother, drug addict and detriment to Nirvana.
  • The divorce of Cobain's parents inspired the line, "That legendary divorce is such a bore."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget