Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Nirvana Songs - Tourette's Lyrics

Tourette's Lyrics By Nirvana Songs Album: In Utero Year: 1993 Moderate Rock May day, every day, my day Could've had a heart attack, my heart We don't

Nirvana - Tourette's
Nirvana - Tourette's


Nirvana - Tourette's Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: In Utero
Released: 1993

Tourette's Lyrics


Moderate Rock

May day, every day, my day
Could've had a heart attack, my heart
We don't know anything, my heart
We all want something fair, my heart

Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey

Out of town, out of sight, is my heart
Queen of lies, today, my heart
One more on the phone, my heart
One more at the door of my heart

Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey

Mean heart
Cold heart
Cold heart
Cold heart
Cold heart
Cold heart
Cold heart
Cold heart

Yeah

Writer/s: KURT COBAIN
Publisher: BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Tourette's
  • Only 92 seconds long, this is a mix of wailing vocals, overdriven guitars, and pulsating drum beats. The only completely understandable lyrics arrive at the end, with Kurt Cobain screaming, "Cold Heart."
  • Tourette's is a disease in which the victim suffers fits of intense rage and violent language.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget