Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Guns N' Roses Songs - Used To Love Her Lyrics

Used To Love Her Lyrics By Guns N' Roses Songs Album: G 'N' R Lies Year: 1988 I used to love her, but I had to kill her I used to love her, but I had to k

Guns N' Roses - Used To Love Her
Guns N' Roses - Used To Love Her


Guns N' Roses - Used To Love Her Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: G 'N' R Lies
Released: 1988

Used To Love Her Lyrics


I Used To Love Her, but I had to kill her
I used to love her, but I had to kill her
I had to put her, six feet under, and I can still hear her complain

I used to love her, but I had to kill her
I used to love her, but I had to kill her
I knew I'd miss her, so I had to keep her
She's buried right in my back yard

I used to love her, but I had to kill her
I used to love her, but I had to kill her
She bitched so much. She drove me nuts, and now I'm happier this way
I used to love her, but I had to kill her, and I can still hear her complain

Writer/s: W. AXL ROSE, SAUL HUDSON, DUFF ROSE MCKAGAN, IZZY STRADLIN, STEVEN ADLER
Publisher: Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., Universal Music Publishing Group
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Used To Love Her
  • Axl Rose wrote the lyrics as a joke. It was rumored that the song is about his dog, with the story that he loved the pooch but had to have it put to sleep and then buried her in the backyard.
  • This song played a macabre role in a murder trial when it became evidence in the case against Justin Barber, a Florida man who was accused of killing his wife in 2002. At the trial, a forensic analyst testified that Barber had downloaded the song just hours before the murder (the song was found in the deleted files of Barber's hard drive). The tune was then played for the jury, with the lyrics displayed in the courtroom. Barber was convicted of first degree murder and sentenced to life in prison.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget