Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Napalm Death Songs - How The Years Condemn Lyrics

How The Years Condemn Lyrics By Napalm Death Songs Album: Apex Predator – Easy Meat Year: 2015 Lyrics: Not Found Available: How The Years Condemn Youtube Music Video

Napalm Death Songs - How The Years Condemn
Napalm Death - How The Years Condemn


Napalm Death - How The Years Condemn Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Apex Predator – Easy Meat
Released: 2015

How The Years Condemn Lyrics


How The Years Condemn Song Chart
  • Bassist Shane Embury penned this song. He explained: "Musically I wanted this track to encompass lots of different rhythms and nuances in the short space of time which the song occupies, which I hope we achieve, and that it bursts with an intensity and emotion to match the theme of the lyrics!"

    "Lyrically, it's a departure from the rest of the new album as its self-reflective," Embury added. "A couple of years ago I was hospitalized prior to a very important tour and was forced to miss out on going and had to stay at home. More importantly, I realized in the time I was in hospital that I really had to make a choice which was either to carry on down the same path of selfish destruction as I had seen some of my friends embark on or stay around for the people I loved and who loved me. Yes, it's a familiar story, no doubt. but it was an awakening for me, which I very much needed and shortly after I was blessed with the birth of my daughter, so I am glad I made the right decision."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget