Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Oliver Heldens Songs - Last All Night (Koala) Lyrics

Last All Night (Koala) Lyrics By Oliver Heldens Songs Album: Single Release Only Year: 2014 When lights are low High anticipation waiting for the show Feel

Oliver Heldens Songs - Last All Night (Koala)
Oliver Heldens - Last All Night (Koala)


Oliver Heldens - Last All Night (Koala) Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Single Release Only
Released: 2014

Last All Night (Koala) Lyrics


When lights are low
High anticipation waiting for the show
Feel my heart is racing, losing all control
Got me so impatient for you
Yeah, yeah

'Cause in my mind
I see you touching me in ways undefined
I don't want to stop it
I gotta press rewind
So baby tell me what we gonna do
Gonna do

Oh,
Don't you dance with all the lights
Let's make this last all night, yeah
Oh,
Let's do it till the sky turns bright
Let's make this last all night

When you look into my eyes
The world stops and sparks fly
There's nothing sweeter than this paradise
Sing, oh
Baby set my love on fire
We can make this last all night

We can make this last all night
We can make this last all night (Baby, baby, baby)
We can make this last all night (Baby, baby, baby)

Hmm, feel this energy
Building up inside it's like a sweet release
You play with this emotion, oh, so cleverly
You got me so addicted to you
To you!

'Cause in my head
I know the night doesn't really have to end
I'm ready steady go
I am so prepared for whatever you say boy I do
I do

Oh,
Don't you dance with all the lights
Let's make this last all night, yeah
Oh,
Let's do it till the sky turns bright
Let's make this last all night

When you look into my eyes
The world stops and sparks fly
There's nothing sweeter than this paradise
Sing, oh
Baby set my love on fire
We can make this last all night

We can make this last all night
We can make this last all night (We can make it, we can make it)
We can make this last all night (We can make it, we can make it)
We can make this last all night

Writer/s: HELDENS, OLIVIER J L / EMENIKE, UZOECHI OSISIOMA / HILL, BECKY CLAIRE
Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Last All Night (Koala) Song Chart
  • This was originally an instrumental titled "Koala," which was released as a digital download on July 16, 2014 by Oliver Heldens in the Netherlands. The song peaked #42 in the producer's native country and also reached the Top 50 in Belgium.
  • Heldens released a vocal version of the song titled "Last All Night (Koala)" as a digital download on December 7, 2014. KStewart is the singer; in case you're wondering she isn't the Twilight actress, but a rising artist from London who is known to her family as Kate.
  • This was Heldens' second hit in the UK, having shifted his animal of choice from a Gecko to the Koala bear. Here are some koala fun facts:

    The Koala bear is not actually a bear, but a marsupial, related to the kangaroo and the wombat

    Koalas sleep for up to 18 hours per day and spend about three of their five active hours eating.

    Koalas typically inhabit open Eucalyptus woodlands, and the leaves of these trees make up most of their diet.

    Koalas do not drink. They get all the moisture they need from the Eucalyptus leaves that they ingest.

    The fingerprints of koala bears are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget