Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Right Said Fred Songs - Deeply Dippy Lyrics

Deeply Dippy Lyrics By Right Said Fred Songs Album: Up Year: 1991 Deeply dippy 'bout the curves you got Deeply hot, hot for the curves you got Deeply dippy

Right Said Fred Songs - Deeply Dippy
Right Said Fred - Deeply Dippy


Right Said Fred - Deeply Dippy Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Up
Released: 1991

Deeply Dippy Lyrics


Deeply Dippy 'bout the curves you got
Deeply hot, hot for the curves you got
Deeply dippy 'bout the fun we had
Deeply mad, mad for the fun we had

Oh my love, I can't make head nor tail of passion
Oh my love, let's set sail for seas of passion now

Deeply dippy bout the way you walk
A contact sport, let the neighbours talk
Deeply dippy I'm your Superman
I'll explain, you're my Lois Lane

Oh my love, I can't make head nor tail of passion
Oh my love, let's set sail for seas of passion now

Deeply dippy bout your Spanish eyes,
Sierra smile, legs that go on for miles and miles
(Oh, see those legs man!)
Miles and miles

(I said)oh my love, I can't make head nor tail of passion
Oh my love, so let's set sail for seas of passion
Oh my love, I can't make head nor tail of passion
Oh my love, so let's set sail for seas of passion now

Writer/s: FAIRBRASS, FRED/FAIRBRASS, RICHARD/MANZOLI, ROBERT /
Publisher: EMI Music Publishing, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., Universal Music Publishing Group, SPIRIT MUSIC GROUP
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Deeply Dippy Song Chart
  • The brothers Richard and Fred Fairbrass were an acoustic duo before teaming up with guitarist Rob Manzoli and becoming Right Said Fred. Their first two singles were whimsical dance songs: "I'm Too Sexy" and "Don't Talk Just Kiss." This mellow song is a return to their roots, with Richard Fairbrass singing a tender ode to a lady love.

    The song caught fire in their native UK, going all the way to #1. In America, however, it sank without a trace, leaving stateside audiences with the impression that Right Said Fred were one-hit wonders.
  • In our interview with Right Said Fred , Fred Fairbrass explained that this song started with the title. "We just liked the repetition," he explained. "We liked each verse starting with the title of the song. That was it, really. Nothing more than that. We just liked the nursery rhyme nature of it."
  • The horn section on this song was comprised of:

    Molly Duncan - saxophone
    Sid Gauld - trombone
    Neil Sidwell - trumpet

    Duncan is a founding member of the Average White Band.
  • The music video, directed by James Lebon, shows the band fashionably larking about amongst a bevy of beautiful people.

    This clip was deemed "too gay" for the American market, so their American label had them shoot another one, which the Fairbrass brothers remember being on board the Queen Elizabeth 2. Since the song did so poorly in America, this video was never released.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget