Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

The Beatles Songs - Ain't She Sweet Lyrics

Ain't She Sweet Lyrics By The Beatles Songs Album: Ain't She Sweet Year: 1964 Oh ain't she sweet, Well see her walking down that street. Yes I ask you ve

The Beatles Songs - Ain't She Sweet
The Beatles - Ain't She Sweet


The Beatles - Ain't She Sweet Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Ain't She Sweet
Released: 1964

Ain't She Sweet Lyrics


Oh Ain't She Sweet,
Well see her walking down that street.
Yes I ask you very confidentially:
Ain't she sweet?

Oh ain't she nice,
Well look her over once or twice.
Yes I ask you very confidentially:
Ain't she nice?

Just cast an eye
In her direction.
Oh me oh my,
Ain't that perfection?

Oh I repeat
Well don't you think that's kind of neat?
Yes I ask you very confidentially:
Ain't she sweet?

Oh ain't she sweet,
Well see her walking down that street.
Well I ask you very confidentially:
Ain't she sweet?

Oh ain't that nice,
Well look it over once or twice.
Yes I ask you very confidentially:
Ain't she nice?

Just cast an eye
In her direction.
Oh me oh my,
Ain't that perfection?

Oh I repeat
Well don't you think that's kind of neat?
Yes I ask you very confidentially:
Ain't she sweet?

Oh ain't she sweet,
Well see her walking down that street.
Well I ask you very confidentially:
Ain't she sweet?
Well I ask you very confidentially:
Ain't she sweet?

Writer/s: AGER, MILTON/YELLEN, JACK
Publisher: Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Ain't She Sweet Song Chart
  • This was written in 1927 by songwriters Milton Ager and Jack Yellen, and it quickly became a standard. Ager wrote the lyrics for his daughter Shana, who later became an actress and political commentator named Shana Alexander.
  • This song was first recorded in 1927 as a piano tune by Frank Banta. Some of the many artists who recorded this include Frank Sinatra, Harry James, Lawrence Welk and Gene Vincent. (thanks, Terry - Willmar, MN)
  • The Beatles recorded this in June, 1961 in Hamburg, Germany. They played in German clubs 1960-1961, becoming much better musicians as a result.
  • John Lennon decided to play this "as a march," whereas the Gene Vincent version is much softer. A softer version can be heard on Anthology 3.
  • Most songs The Beatles covered were '50s R&B hits, but this was a 1927 pop hit that the fab four liked. (thanks, Loretta - Liverpool, England, for above 2)
  • Pete Best played drums on this. He earned some royalties when this was released on their Anthology album. It was one of the few times he benefited from The Beatles' success.
  • The Beatles didn't release this in the US until 1964, 3 years after it was recorded.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget