Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Trip Lee Songs - I'm Gone Lyrics

I'm Gone Lyrics By Trip Lee Songs Album: Rise Year: 2014 Lyrics: Not Found Available: I'm Gone Youtube Music Video

Trip Lee Songs - I'm Gone
Trip Lee - I'm Gone


Trip Lee - I'm Gone Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Rise
Released: 2014

I'm Gone Lyrics


I'm Gone Song Chart
  • Trip Lee explained the story behind this song to Artist Direct : "I think everybody, no matter where they are, feels some sense of the things they do which they know are wrong but try to get away from but can't. Part of it is saying, 'Man, I want to get away from the things I know I shouldn't do.'"

    "Even more specifically, I'm thinking of the enemy and evil, which tries to pull me in. I'm writing that to the devil, 'I know you want to pull me in these directions. I hear what you're saying, but I don't believe you. You're lying, and I don't need that.' We all make decisions off things we know is the truth. That's a call, which a lot of people can relate to. I don't want to be deceived by these lies anymore. I want to live the way I was made to live."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget