Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

The Rolling Stones Songs - Everything Is Turning to Gold Lyrics

Everything Is Turning to Gold Lyrics By The Rolling Stones Songs Album: Sucking in the Seventies Year: 1981 I don't care if your love grows cold Found love

The Rolling Stones Songs - Everything Is Turning to Gold
The Rolling Stones - Everything Is Turning to Gold


The Rolling Stones - Everything Is Turning to Gold Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Sucking in the Seventies
Released: 1981

Everything Is Turning to Gold Lyrics


I don't care if your love grows cold
Found love in someone else's home
Don't like standin' in the snow

Everything's turning to gold
Everything's turning to gold
Everything's turning to gold

You used to know me long ago
Was so lost and way down low.
Now that the love juice starts to flow,
Now that the love juice starts to flow,
Everything's turning to gold
Everything's turning to gold

Everything's turning, everything's turning
Everything's turning, everything's turning to gold

I'm tired, I'm tired of doing what I'm told.
Things are moving way too slow.
I got no problems, I got no problems, child.
It ain't my business, it ain't my business, ain't my style.
Now that the love juice starts to flow,
Now that the love juice starts to flow.

Writer/s: JAGGER, MICK/RICHARDS, KEITH/WOOD, RON
Publisher: EMI Music Publishing, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC, SONY ATV MUSIC PUB LLC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Everything Is Turning to Gold Song Chart
  • Written by Jagger, Richards and Ron Wood, this was recorded between October and December 1977 at Pathé Marconi Studios, in Paris, France, and released in June 1978 in the US as a single as the B-side to "Shattered." Stones guitarist Ron Wood explained: "I came up with the chorus when my son Jesse was born. It was inspired by him. I basically wrote the whole thing. Mick wrote the verses - there's few verses actually, and the whole song relies on the choruses."
  • This features Mel Collins on saxophone and Sugar Blue on harmonica. Collins was a popular horn player throughout the 1970s and '80s, recording with the likes of Humble Pie, Uriah Heep, Bad Company and Bryan Ferry. (thanks, Bertrand - Paris, France, for above 2)

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget