Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Bruce Springsteen Songs - I'm A Rocker Lyrics

I'm A Rocker Lyrics By Bruce Springsteen Songs Album: The River Year: 1980 Lyrics: Not Found Available: I'm A Rocker Youtube Music Video

Bruce Springsteen - I'm A Rocke
Bruce Springsteen - I'm A Rocker


Bruce Springsteen - I'm A Rocker Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: The River
Released: 1980

I'm A Rocker Lyrics


I'm A Rocker Song Chart
  • A bunch of old TV shows are mentioned in the lyrics: I Spy, Secret Agent Man, Columbo, Kojak, and Mission Impossible.
  • Bruce often played this at concerts before the encores.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget