Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Fuse ODG Songs - I'll Be Back Lyrics

I'll Be Back Lyrics By Fuse ODG Songs Album: T.I.N.A. Year: 2014 Lyrics: Not Found Available: I'll Be Back Youtube Music Video

Fuse ODG - I'll Be Bac
Fuse ODG - I'll Be Back


Fuse ODG - I'll Be Back Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: T.I.N.A.
Released: 2014

I'll Be Back Lyrics


I'll Be Back Song Chart
  • Born in London and raised in Ghana, Fuse ODG returned to England's capital city at the age of 11 and has lived there ever since. This song finds him reassuring the people of Ghana that he'll return to the country of his childhood as he is the Chosen One. Asked by The Guardian if he is being a tad messianic, Fuse replied citing the song's lyrics: "I said: 'Even Jesus did the same, so I'll die for you and take your pain.' Jesus traveled to change lives."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget