Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Olly Murs Songs - Did You Miss Me Lyrics

Did You Miss Me Lyrics By Olly Murs Songs Album: Never Been Better Year: 2014 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Did You Miss Me Youtube Music Video

Olly Murs - Did You Miss M
Olly Murs - Did You Miss Me


Olly Murs - Did You Miss Me Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Never Been Better
Released: 2014

Did You Miss Me Lyrics


Did You Miss Me Song Chart
  • Murs originally earmarked this to be the lead single from Never Been Better before deciding on "Wrapped Up" instead. He explained to Digital Spy : "I loved it, and I felt it was definitely the first single, but the reason we didn't go with it, and I think it was a valid reason, was because when I weighed up the options between 'Wrapped Up' and 'Did You Miss Me?', 'Wrapped Up' wasn't a risk, 'Wrapped Up' was solid. It was what my fans have loved about me since day one. It's a feel-good, happy disco tune, cheeky, it's got a great rap on it, it ticks all the boxes of a pop record, it's just a tune."

    "Whereas with 'Did You Miss Me?', I think it's one of those songs that just kind of splits the votes a little bit, it's a little bit out-there, a bit risky, but it's clever and different, and I don't think I'm quite ready as an artist to do that just yet. I didn't want to release it for it to flop and then I've got to try and carve my way back."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget