Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Annette Hanshaw Songs - I'm A Dreamer, Aren't We All? Lyrics

I'm A Dreamer, Aren't We All? Lyrics By Annette Hanshaw Songs Album: Sunny Side Up Year: 1929 Lyrics: Not Found Available: I'm A Dreamer, Aren't We All? Youtube Music Video

Annette Hanshaw - I'm A Dreamer, Aren't We All
Annette Hanshaw - I'm A Dreamer, Aren't We All?


Annette Hanshaw - I'm A Dreamer, Aren't We All? Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Sunny Side Up
Released: 1929

I'm A Dreamer, Aren't We All? Lyrics


I'm A Dreamer, Aren't We All?
  • This song was written by B. G. DeSylva, Lew Brown and Ray Henderson for the 1929 musical Sunny Side Up, starring Janet Gaynor and Charles Farrell. Gaynor performs the song several times throughout the movie. Annette Hanshaw released her version the same year.
  • Jazz saxophonist John Coltrane covered this for his 1965 album, Bahia.
  • Drew Barrymore was supposed to perform this song in the Woody Allen musical comedy Everyone Says I Love You (1996), but she wasn't confident enough in her singing ability. Instead, she was dubbed by Olivia Hayman.
  • Bing Crosby recorded a popular version of this song in 1929 with Paul Whiteman's orchestra. It peaked at #6 on the US Billboard chart.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget