Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Boots Songs - Dreams Lyrics

Dreams Lyrics By Boots Songs Album: WinterSpringSummerFall Year: 2014 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Dreams Youtube Music Video

Boots - Dream
Boots - Dreams


Boots - Dreams Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: WinterSpringSummerFall
Released: 2014

Dreams Lyrics


Dreams
  • Boots is songwriter and producer Jordy Asher, who first hit the limelight when he co-wrote many of Beyoncé's songs from her eponymous 2013 album including the well-known tracks "Drunk In Love" and "Partition."
  • This duet with Beyoncé starts with Boots assuring the object of his affection that he'll always be there for her. The Texan songstress joins in midway to sing of her dream of the pair taking over the world.
  • Boots told Vogue that the collaboration came about in a simple fashion. He sent the track to Bey and she returned it with vocals. "I love that the song has me and what I'm doing in my realm and her and what she's doing in hers, and it's so completely opposite but they work incredibly together," he said. "It's the greatest kind of cosign you could get, from someone who truly, truly believes in you. As gifted and as brilliant as she is, and she is, to be able to believe in me in that regard is a really special thing."
  • Boots donated the proceeds from the song to Day One, a New York City-based nonprofit organization devoted to preventing dating violence. "I feel that protecting women from these horrible and unthinkable acts should take precedence in our society," he wrote on Facebook. "I feel passionate about this because if more women knew that safe places existed from the turmoil they experience, it could possibly prevent these situations from occurring or reoccurring. Every cent made from this song will go directly to dayoneny.org."

    "It's hard to put into words how thankful I am for everything and everyone who helped get this together," Boots continued. "I've experienced a lot in my life. Good and bad. But through it all, I'm certain every one of those things had to happen to get me right where I am today. I feel very fortunate for that. Thanks for all of your love and support."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget