Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Klingande Songs - Jubel Lyrics

Jubel Lyrics By Klingande Songs Album: Single Release Only Year: 2013 Save me, save me, save me Save me One, two, three, four One, two, three, four You

Klingande - Jube
Klingande - Jubel


Klingande - Jubel Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Single Release Only
Released: 2013

Jubel Lyrics


Save me, save me, save me

Save me

One, two, three, four
One, two, three, four

You think I don't laugh
Oh, do things I can like so
Why are we losing time?

I don't want to get up oh
Bring me what I need so
Why are we losing time?

It's like I've seen the light but you have never known

Save me

Writer/s: STEINMYLLER, CEDRIC / CATRY, EDGAR / DECARNE, LUCIE
Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Jubel
  • Klingande is a French Deep House duo comprising Cédric Steinmuller and Edgar Catry. Their name is Swedish for 'little sound.' Steinmuller explained to Levi Haers : "When I started DJing and producing music I was really inspired by Swedish house music. That's why when we were looking for a name we looked in Swedish dictionary. And we find Klingande."
  • Released as Klingande's second single in September 2013, the saxophone-led club track topped the charts in a number of European countries including Austria, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland and Italy.
  • The song title is a Swedish word meaning 'rejoicing, exultation, jubilation or cheers.' It does not appear in the lyrics.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget