Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Passenger Songs - Hearts On Fire Lyrics

Hearts On Fire Lyrics By Passenger Songs Album: Whispers Year: 2014 Well I don’t know how and I don’t know why But when something’s living well you

Passenger - Hearts On Fir
Passenger - Hearts On Fire


Passenger - Hearts On Fire Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Whispers
Released: 2014

Hearts On Fire Lyrics


Well I don’t know how and I don’t know why
But when something’s living well you can’t say die
You feel like laughing but you start to cry
I don’t know how and I don’t know why

Well I don’t have many and I don’t have much
In fact I don’t have any but I’ve got enough
‘cos I know those eyes and I know that touch
I don’t have many and I don’t have much

But oh darling my Hearts On Fire
Oh darling my hearts on fire
Oh darling my hearts on fire
For you

Well I don’t know where and I don’t know when
But I know we’ll be lovers again
I’ll see you some day before the end
I don’t know where and I don’t know when

Oh darling my hearts on fire

You know those love songs will break your heart

Oh darling my hearts on fire

For you
For you oh

Writer/s: ROSENBERG, MICHAEL DAVID
Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Hearts On Fire
  • Speaking about the song's meaning, Passenger said: "'Hearts on Fire' is a nostalgic song. It's about when the timing with someone isn't right, even though the person might be. And although you're not with that person at the time, there may be a moment in the future where the relationship makes more sense."
  • The first single from Passenger's Whispers album, this was released on April 14, 2014.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget