Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Henry VIII Songs - O My Hart Lyrics

O My Hart Lyrics By Henry VIII Songs Album: not on an album Year: 1520 Lyrics: Not Found Available: O My Hart Youtube Music Video

Henry VIII - O My Hart
Henry VIII - O My Hart


Henry VIII - O My Hart Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: not on an album
Released: 1520

O My Hart Lyrics


O My Hart
  • The spelling and titles vary, e.g. "O My Hart And O My Hart", "O My Heart", etc.

    This short song for the lute was composed by Henry VIII, who is known for marrying six wives and executing two of them. Henry was a fairly talented songwriter, but as his personal and political lives testify, his deeds seldom matched his fine words, as was undoubtedly the case here.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget