Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Of Mice & Men Songs - Second & Sebring Lyrics

Second & Sebring Lyrics By Of Mice & Men Songs Album: Of Mice & Men Year: 2010 I believe its time for me to be famous And out of place I believe its time

Of Mice & Men - Second & Sebring
Of Mice & Men - Second & Sebring


Of Mice & Men - Second & Sebring Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Of Mice & Men
Released: 2010

Second & Sebring Lyrics


I believe its time for me to be famous
And out of place
I believe its time for me to move for forward
When I break through

This time I'll, make you

Proud to see me over, come on daylight

Proud of, who you raised

Your shelter, your peacefulness

So this time I'll make you proud

Proud of, who you raised up
You know that I will
Always be here till' the end

Come back so I can say thank you for this
Home cooked meals and a place to rest
My troubled head when you're away
I've passed the test, I've earned an A
Not just in school, but in life
You'll always be right by my side
To help me show, hope to all
That are lost and sick in this dying world
I'll use the love you left behind
I'll change their mind, I'll change their mind

I hope, I hope you smile
When you look down on me
I hope you smile

This can't, we won't know
I hope that I make you proud

This is not what it is, only baby scars
I need your love like a boy needs his mother's side

This is not what it is, only baby scars
I need your love like a boy needs his mother's side

Writer/s: MANANSALA, PHIL / ARTEAGA, VALENTINO / CARLILE, AUSTIN / BOURGET, SHAYLEY
Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, SONGS MUSIC PUBLISHING
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Second & Sebring
  • In 2007 Austin Carlile's mother passed away to Marfan Syndrome (a disorder of the bodies corrective tissues). When the of Mice & Men vocalist sat down to write a song to vent his emotions, it became a dedication to her memory, as well as a statement of how he hoped to make her proud, by living his life as an inspiration for others. Austin told Kerrang! magazine: "I wrote it for myself as a way to vent and express myself. It's made me want to write more stuff like that, to open up and be more real. Reading all the letters I get from fans, I've gone through a lot of that same stuff: bullying, depressive thoughts, not having any friends and living in an orphanage. These are things I went through and I can help others. I can be like a big brother, a mentor or guide."
  • The last place that Carlile lived with his mom was Second Street and Sebring Circle in Lehigh Acres, Florida. He told Kerrang!: "Everything that happened in the song happened while we were living there."
  • Carlile originally disliked this tune. He told Kerrang!: "The funny thing is, in the studio. The song's name was 'Austin Hates' because I didn't like it at all before I wrote the lyrics. But then, after I wrote them, I fell in love with it."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget