Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

David Bowie Songs - Like a Rocket Man Lyrics

Like a Rocket Man Lyrics By David Bowie Songs Album: The Next Day Extra Year: 2013 Little wendy cocaine stumbles up the hill to pain Nothing stops the go-

David Bowie - Like a Rocket Man
David Bowie - Like a Rocket Man


David Bowie - Like a Rocket Man Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: The Next Day Extra
Released: 2013

Like a Rocket Man Lyrics


Little wendy cocaine stumbles up the hill to pain
Nothing stops the go-to girl, nothing takes the place of taking aim
Little wendy's out there shaking hips and cuckoo eyes
Crazy drives that dizzy crowd
Moonlight strokes the highlights in her hair
She sells and moves and finds my hand
And pulls me down and close so I can hardly stand
As I lay like dead for her, I'm fed into my head I'm led, oh, I am sam
I'm crawling from the window, crawling down the wall
I'm happy screaming, yes, I am
I'm jumping on her daisy chain
I'm speeding through the dancehall Like a Rocket Man
Now I wish today that yesterday was just tomorrow and
I could squeeze her grabby hand
Knowing that I never paid her for a gram
She's a drunken doxy off her trolly
Sent before her time into this poxy world
She's not fit for anything but dealing it
While heaven sings, I have this girl
She's got me eating rice and beans
I have no shape nor color, I'm god's lonely man
I don't want to die but I don't want to live
I'm speeding like a rocket man

Like a rocket man
Like a rocket man
Like a rocket ma

Writer/s: David Bowie
Publisher: RZO MUSIC, INC.
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Like a Rocket Man
  • This song finds Bowie being as direct as he has ever been with his drug references: "I'm speeding through the dancehall like a Rocket Man." Producer Tony Visconti commented to NME that the song "has a deceptively bouncy beat, but lyrically it goes to more dark places – and this time David sings it with a cheeky smile."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget