Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Duran Duran Songs - Union Of The Snake Lyrics

Union Of The Snake Lyrics By Duran Duran Songs Album: Seven And The Ragged Tiger Year: 1983 Telegram force and ready I knew this was a big mistake There's

Duran Duran - Union Of The Snake
Duran Duran - Union Of The Snake


Duran Duran - Union Of The Snake Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Seven And The Ragged Tiger
Released: 1983

Union Of The Snake Lyrics


Telegram force and ready
I knew this was a big mistake
There's a fine line drawing
My senses together
And I think it's about to break
If I listen close I can hear them singers
Voices in your body coming through on the radio
The Union Of The Snake is on the climb
Moving up it's gonna race it's gonna break
Through the borderline
Nightshades on a warning
Give me strength at least give me a light
Give me anything even sympathy
There's a chance you could be right
If I listen close I can hear them singers
Voices in your body coming through on the radio
The Union of the Snake is on the climb
It's gonna race it's gonna break
Gonna move up to the borderline

Writer/s: RHODES, NICK / LE BON, SIMON / TAYLOR, ANDY / TAYLOR, JOHN / TAYLOR, ROGER ANDREW /
Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

Union Of The Snake
  • Duran Duran is rarely forthcoming about the meanings behind their songs, but this appears to be about the evil part of you taking over and consuming your body. The snake represents that other side of you.
  • In 1984, Duran Duran released The Book Of Words, which contained lyrics to their songs. In the book, Simon Le Bon explained, "Borderline might be one between the conscious and subconscious minds." He admitted in later interviews that it was a reference to tantric sex.
  • This was inspired by Jim Morrison's lyrics for The Doors' albums. Simon Le Bon told Spinner : "There are times when I get into books and things and some of that comes up on the record or I'll get into a certain artist. An obvious example of that is 'Union of The Snake' and 'Hungry Like The Wolf' are very much related to Jim Morrison and his lyrical ideas."
  • When the band got back together in 2002, bass player John Taylor dubbed it the "reunion of the snake."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget