Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

YG Songs - My Hitta Lyrics

My Hitta Lyrics By YG Songs Album: Boss Yo Life Up Gang Year: 2013 I said that I'mma ride for my motherfuckin' hitta Most likely I'mma die with my finger

YG - My Hitta
YG - My Hitta


YG - My Hitta Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Boss Yo Life Up Gang
Released: 2013

My Hitta Lyrics


I said that I'mma ride for my motherfuckin' hitta
Most likely I'mma die with my finger on the trigger
I've been grindin outside all day with My Hittas
And I ain't goin' in unless I'm with my hittas

My hitta, my hitta (My hitta, my hitta)
My hitta, my hitta (My motherfuckin' hittas)
My hitta, my hitta (My hitta, my hitta)
My hitta, my hitta
Duh

First thing's first I love all my hittas
This rap shit cracked and I involve my hittas
You lookin' for some lean, lemme call my hitta
He sell it for the high, I need all mines hitta
Some hittas smoke smoke, some hittas drink drank
Got hittas on the block with the glock that don't think
That's a hitta back up, they in a bucket lapped up
I got to act right if you hittas wanna act up
He talkin' like a snitch no, that ain't my hitta
He trippin' off a bitch no, that ain't my hitta
Take a hitta case, yeah that's my hitta
Know him since I was eight, yeah that's my hitta
Fucked my first bitch, passed her to my hitta
Hit my first lick, passed with my hitta
Fuck them other hittas 'cause I'm down for my hittas
I ride for my hittas, fuck them other hittas (snitch)

I said that I'mma ride for my motherfuckin' hitta
Most likely I'mma die with my finger on the trigger
I've been grindin' outside all day with my hittas
And I ain't goin' in unless I'm with my hittas

My hitta, my hitta (Dope boys my hittas)
My hitta, my hitta (YG my hitta)
My hitta, my hitta (Rich Homie my hitta)
My hitta, my hitta (It's the motherfuckin' world)

Just know I'm down with the hittas down for me
I got 2 words for you, love and loyalty
It was me and my hitta, trippin' on a half a B
When we used to hit a mall and buy everything we see
Me and my down ass hitta gettin' twisted
Hitta get to trippin', knock the gravy out your biscuit
Just know I fucked with you the long way, my hitta
So when I see you out I'm like, "Hey, my hitta!"
Drink that act right by the case, my hittas
Drink that act right and get straight with my hittas
Me and my hitta ridin' dirty trynna chase them figures
Who got the yopper, who got the yola? Don't matter, go figure

I said that I'mma ride for my motherfuckin' hitta
Most likely I'mma die with my finger on the trigger
I've been grindin outside all day with my hittas
And I ain't goin' in unless I'm with my hittas

My hitta, my hitta (My motherfuckin' world)
My hitta, my hitta (YG my hitta)
My hitta, my hitta (Rich Homie my hitta)
My hitta, my hitta (My hitta, my)

My hitta's got K, money got weight
My hitta fronted me, he the reason I'm straight
My hitta got a house, my hitta got a lake
My hitta we eatin', my hitta get a plate
And we're still hittin' licks, my hitta, my hitta
Runnin' off a hitta shit, my hitta, my hitta
I fucked a hitta bitch with my hitta, my hitta
If a hitta talkin' shit then he ain't my hitta
My hitta, my hitta (My hitta, my hitta)
Yg my hitta and I ain't goin' in, ain't trynna leave my hittas
Shawty seein' me and want to leave with a hitta
But it wasn't enough room 'cause I came with my hittas

My hittas, my hittas
I need a set of wings 'cause I'm too fly, hitta
And I'm all about my business like a suit and tie hitta
I ride for my hittas (Believe that)

I said that I'mma ride for my motherfuckin' hitta
Most likely I'mma die with my finger on the trigger
I've been grindin outside all day with my hittas
And I ain't goin' in unless I'm with my hittas

My hitta, my hitta
My hitta, my hitta (My motherfuckin' hittas)
My hitta, my hitta (My hitta, my hitta)
My hitta, my hitta
Uh

My hitta, my hitta
My hitta, my hitta
My hitta, my hitta
Uh

Writer/s: Broadus, Calvin / Jenkins, Jay / Mcfarlane, Dijon / Jackson, Keenon / Lamar, Dequantes Devontay / Adam, Mikely / Lawson, Craig / Miller, Corey(C-Murder) / Johnson, Atwood
Publisher: EMI Music Publishing, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group, Ultra Tunes
Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind

My Hitta
  • After LA-based rapper YG announced that his debut album would be executive produced by Young Jeezy, the pair begun frequently collaborating. The fruits of their labors included this ode to love and loyalty, which was initially released as a track on a EP released by the Atlanta rapper's label, CTE World, #It'sThaWorld. The song was then included on the first official CTE World mixtape, Boss Yo Life Up Gang. Released as the record's lead single, it became YG's first Hot 100 Top 40 hit.
  • The song is actually titled "My Ni-ga," with the edited version being called "My Hitta."
  • This banger also features a verse by Atlanta rapper Rich Homie Quan, who also performs the hook. It was recorded around the time he was breaking with the street anthem "Type Of Way."
  • The beat was supplied by DJ Mustard. The Californian producer is YG's DJ, and his other credits include the hit singles Tyga's "Rack City" and 2 Chainz's "I'm Different."
  • DJ Mustard was born Dijon McFarlane. The producer admitted during an interview that he doesn't like the yellow condiment. "I don't even eat mustard," he said. "That s--t is nasty."
  • YG recruited an all-star cast on the song's remix, grabbing verses from Lil Wayne, Rich Homie Quan, Meek Mill, and Nicki Minaj.
  • The song was also included on YG's debut album, My Krazy Life. The record was originally titled I'm 4rm Bompton - the replacement of the "C" in Compton with a "B," is a common switch among Bloods gang members. YG changed the disc's name to My Krazy Life on the advice of Young Jeezy. "He said, 'If you come out with an album (called) 'I'm 4rm Bompton,' you'll only be (catering) to a certain crowd of people,'" the Compton rapper told USA Today.
  • YG did the song in one take at Quad Studios. He knew it was going to be a street anthem as soon as Rich Homie Quan got done with the hook. He told The Boombox : "We put it out and it started doing what we thought it was gonna do, but then the DJs started playing it on the radio and making their own clean versions and everybody was calling in like, 'Ay, this the s–t!' So we're like damn, how the f--k we gonna clean this song up?

    "It took us like three weeks to figure out the clean. That was a little cold ass situation."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget