Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Rae Morris Songs - Do You Even Know? Lyrics

Do You Even Know? Lyrics By Rae Morris Songs Album: Unguarded Year: 2014 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Do You Even Know? Youtube Music Video

Rae Morris Songs - Do You Even Know?
Rae Morris - Do You Even Know?


Rae Morris - Do You Even Know? Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Unguarded
Released: 2014

Do You Even Know? Lyrics


Do You Even Know? Song Chart
  • Having found her name lending vocals to Bombay Bicycle Club and Clean Bandit, Rae Morris released her own album, Unguarded. This was the first single from the collection.
  • Speaking to The Sun, Rae Morris explained the background to the song. "I was in a bit of a situation where I needed everyone to know who I was and what I am trying to do here," she said. "It's a bit of a protest song against everything really and the pressure I was putting on myself."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget