Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Amy LaVere Songs - Rabbit Lyrics

Rabbit Lyrics By Amy LaVere Songs Album: Runaway's Diary Year: 2014 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Rabbit Youtube Music Video

Amy LaVere - Rabbi
Amy LaVere - Rabbit


Amy LaVere - Rabbit Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Runaway's Diary
Released: 2014

Rabbit Lyrics


Rabbit
  • Runaway's Diary is loosely conceptual, centering on Amy LaVere going AWOL at the age of 15, after her parents' divorce.

    The album was partly inspired by American blues musician Seasick Steve, who toured with the singer in 2008. "I ran away from home briefly when I was a teenager," she explained to Uncut magazine. "The song 'Rabbit' is me imagining I'd stayed on the lam and hoping I would have ran into a character like Steve, because he's such a nurturing person. That got me thinking that I wanted to explore that part of my life, and it all started to piece together."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget