Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Miss May I Songs - Gone Lyrics

Gone Lyrics By Miss May I Songs Album: Rise of the Lion Year: 2014 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Gone Youtube Music Video

Miss May I - Gon
Miss May I - Gone


Miss May I - Gone Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Rise of the Lion
Released: 2014

Gone Lyrics


Gone
  • The tracks on Rise of the Lion were inspired by letters sent by Miss May I fans, which the band hadn't been able to reply to. Vocalist Levi Benton explained to AbsolutePunk : "That song is the heartbreak one. And it's so crazy because all the letters we get from fans that are touched in a way that the song wasn't even written for and that's what I think is amazing about it. We've had people say 'My wife left me', 'My girlfriend left me' 'and it's helped me in this way.'"

    "We've never really written a heartbreak song before," Benton added. "We've written vague songs that could be about that, but you never really know. This one is straight forward. Boom."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget