Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Small Faces Songs - I Can't Make It Lyrics

I Can't Make It Lyrics By Small Faces Songs Album: The Greatest Hits: The Immediate Years 1967-1969 Year: 1967 Lyrics: Not Found Available: I Can't Make It Youtube Music Video

Small Faces - I Can't Make It
Small Faces - I Can't Make It


Small Faces - I Can't Make It Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: The Greatest Hits: The Immediate Years 1967-1969
Released: 1967

I Can't Make It Lyrics


I Can't Make It
  • Small Faces drummer Kenney Jones recalled the recording of this song to Uncut magazine March 2014: "There was a little tiny room in the basement of Olympic. We put a speaker in there with a mic and fed that back through the mixing desk, and that's what gave us our reverb and echo. That's where my great snare drum sound came from. I would get Glyn Johns to put those effects through my cans while I was recording so I could pick up the feel from there."
  • The BBC initially banned the song. Jones commented to Uncut: "The strange thing was that the BBC banned 'I Can't Make It because they reckoned it had some sexual reference, but happily played 'Here Comes the Nice,' which was blatantly about our drug pusher."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget