Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Good Charlotte Songs - The Story Of My Old Man Lyrics

The Story Of My Old Man Lyrics By Good Charlotte Songs Album: The Young And The Hopeless Year: 2002 Lyrics: Not Found Available: The Story Of My Old Man Youtube Music Video

Good Charlotte - The Story Of My Old Man
Good Charlotte - The Story Of My Old Man

unknown
Good Charlotte - The Story Of My Old Man Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: The Young And The Hopeless
Released: 2002

The Story Of My Old Man Lyrics




The Story Of My Old Man
  • Joel and Benji Madden wrote this about their father and how they felt growing up without him.
  • The Madden brothers also wrote the songs "Emotionless" and "Predictable" about their dad, Roger Combs, whom they would reunite with in 2008.

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget