Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Tove Lo Songs - Crazy Lyrics

Crazy Lyrics By Tove Lo Songs Album: Not Released on an Album Year: 1999 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Crazy Youtube Music Video

Tove Lo Songs - Crazy
Tove Lo - Crazy


Tove Lo - Crazy Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: Not Released on an Album
Released: 1999

Crazy Lyrics


Crazy Song Chart
  • Asked by MTV what the first song that she ever wrote was, Tove Lo replied, "The very first song I ever wrote was a song called 'Crazy' when I was 11 or 12 with my best girlfriends - we had a girl band. It was about loving a guy who everyone else thought you were crazy for being into. I guess kind of similar to my same subject today. I have learned a lot."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget