Songs Lyrics and YT- Youtube Music Videos

Liam Finn Songs - Burn Up the Road Lyrics

Burn Up the Road Lyrics By Liam Finn Songs Album: The Nihilist Year: 2014 Lyrics: Not Found Available: Burn Up the Road Youtube Music Video

Liam Finn - Burn Up the Roa
Liam Finn - Burn Up the Road


Liam Finn - Burn Up the Road Lyrics and Youtube Music Videos

Album: The Nihilist
Released: 2014

Burn Up the Road Lyrics


Burn Up the Road
  • Liam Finn begun this song before his 2008 solo debut, album I'll Be Lightning. It only came to life once the New Zealand singer-songwriter moved to Brooklyn after touring 2011's FOMO. "I found myself living a nocturnal experience, riding my bike in the middle of the night as fast as I could, being quite reckless really," he told Billboard magazine. "This song was a product of that kind of attitude… I was kind of imagining myself in this post apocalyptic world that always exists in the nighttime."

  • Post a Comment

    [facebook]

    Lyrics

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *

    Powered by Blogger.
    Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget